Associate Licensed Therapist LAC and LMFT
Anew Treatment Center is opening in Scottsdale and has 25 years of experience bringing exceptional behavioral health care services to adults with complex psychiatric disorders. We offer residential and transitional behavioral health care services in a long-term full continuum of residential and transitional care settings.
We are looking for exceptional behavioral health professionals who desire to be part of our initial growing team. Our goal is to partner with individuals who desire a long-term career that allows for professional and personal growth. The opportunity for professional and personal growth in your career opportunities with Anew is evidenced by our founders, leadership and core team members who have held various roles and grown within the company for more than a decade. We pride ourselves on acknowledging and recognizing those individuals who desire to further their professional and personal development while simultaneously contributing to our ability to provide exceptional client care services and meet the behavioral healthcare needs of a vulnerable population.
We believe that a mental health care professionals' ability to provide exceptional client care is most effective when they are also being well taken care of by their organization and leadership team. We offer full benefits, PTO, financial bonus and incentive opportunities, and flexible schedules. We pride ourselves in operating from a training model that allows for vast clinical training in the areas of family therapy, various empirically supported treatment modalities and most significantly learning how to treat clients in a modernized therapeutic community.
We welcome those individuals that align with our values, mission and vision and invite you to visit our website to learn more about our model of care and career opportunities.
- Belief in the strengths and gifts people have to offer
- Personal agency
- Collective responsibility and the value of giving back
- Honesty and congruence
Our Vision : Our intention is to develop meaningful, lasting relationships with each individual and family in the Anew Community, collectively embracing a shared path toward healing. We aim to support our entire community in imagining and realizing a renewed sense of self, identity, and vision for the future, one that inspires creativity, fosters hope, and celebrates a life that transcends pre-imposed limits.
Anew Treatment Center is seeking Associate Licensed LMFT and LPC therapists who would like to work within a training environment while receiving supervision from highly skilled therapists within a modernized therapeutic community and residential setting. Anew provides a full continuum of care for adults with complex psychiatric disorders. Clinicians working for Anew receive extensive support and training in family, individual and group counseling, within a highly sophisticated clinical program based on the tenants of milieu therapy.
The Associate Therapist is responsible for providing residential behavioral health treatment and transitional care services as part of a multidisciplinary clinical team. Under the Supervision of a licensed clinical provider, the therapist fulfills direct service, including individual, couple/family and group psychotherapy, consultations, and crisis intervention.
- Associate license or license eligible LMFT or LPC.
- Clinical experience within a behavioral health residential setting preferred.
- Experience working with family members and referents of identified patient.
- Case management and discharge planning skills.
- Additional preferred skills include family systems therapy, CBT, DBT, motivational interviewing, EMDR, and/or somatic experience therapy.
- Experience working with varying DSM-V mental health diagnoses, including acute/severe mental illness preferred
- Specific, required, current, and active licensure, registration, or certification information must be maintained and in good standing.
- Knowledgeable-of and responsible for the upkeep of the supervision requirements, signature and necessary documentation to obtain hours as an associate therapist.
- Intends to move toward full licensure when eligible.
- Preferred candidates should understand mental illness, co-occurring disorders, and milieu therapy.
- Proficient computer skills and ability use various software programs.
- Have a valid driver's license in good standing and auto insurance.
- Successfully complete drug screen and comprehensive background check.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability in schedule are essential.