Educational ServicesTax Consultants
Catholic Education Arizona is the largest provider of scholarships to underserved families attending private schools. Since 1998, Catholic Education Arizona has awarded more than 148,000 scholarships and raised over $313 million dollars for underserved students attending one of 38 schools in the Diocese of Phoenix.
Arizona’s Private Education Tax Credit and Corporate Low Income Tax Credit empowers individuals and corporations to choose how their tax dollars are spent and greatly impact Catholic schools. You can be one of thousands to direct your tax liability to the General Fund (serving schools with highest need) or the school(s) of your choice.
Become a Corporate Partner with Catholic Education Arizona and turn your Arizona State Tax Liability into an investment in education and the future of Arizona's children. C&S Corporations and Insurance companies who pay premium tax are eligible to participate. You may direct 100% of your Corporate State Tax Liability to CEA on behalf of our schools. Thank you for helping change lives one scholarship at a time.
- Some of our Corporate Partners: APS, Earnhardt Auto Centers, GCU, Sprouts, BBVA, Pacific Premier Bank
- Catholic Education Arizona has awarded $230 Million in Tuition Scholarships.
- There is a 99% Graduation Rate for high school students in the Diocese of Phoenix Catholic Schools.
- 97% of Catholic High School students go on to Post-Secondary Education or enter military service.
- Turn your tax dollars into future leaders!